Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tagged

Whoooo I got tagged by B3llaxVita or nikolaaaa
Here it goes :]


HAIR:
-- Aussie Shampoo & Conditioner--- i don't think anyone else use this type of shampoo. lols but oh well
That's about it. I hardly or don't EVER use anything on my thick hair. haha

FACE:

- Cleanser: Lush's babyface cleanser! I just started using it and fell so in love with it. It leaves my face feeling like a baby's bottom.
- Moisturizer: I switched from Clinque Dramatically Different Gel to Lush's Enzymion Moisturizer. <3 this new stuff.

- Exfoliator: Lush's Angel on Bare Skin
- Makeup Removers: I basically have a big box of Huggie's Babywipes. hehe

- Acne Med: None

- Toner: Just started using Lush's Tea Tree Water


Everday Makeup:
Foundation: Mac Studio Fix Fluid NC37/40. I mix it together sometimes because its either too dark for me or too light. =/

Primer: MAC Prep & Prime

Powder: MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark

Blush: Nars Orgasm with Mac Mineralize Blush in Lovejoy

Brow: Jordana Eye Pencil in Dark Brown

Mascara: Covergirl's Lashblast in Very Black

Liner: Mac Blacktrack Fluidline

Lips: Mac Lipstick in Jubilee. On top I would put Mac's lipgloss in Nice Buzz. Very nice and neutral. :]

I am tagging

msgiling
tingrn
sonya04

1 comment:

Danae said...

LUSH is fantastic, I like their Candy Fluff powder and Angels on Bare Skin exfoliant (: