Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stressing.

Today I didn't get enough sleep at all. I had maybe about an hr and a half of sleep. I skipped lab class and missed half of my English class. I was going to walk in when they had a 15min break between classes but found out that everyone was doing their midterms. So yeah I did missed the midterm ...not to mention I got an F on it. This sucks so bad ...I swear man. My professor spoke with me between breaks and told me to get my things together. I was pissed off at the fact that she said that I've been tardy a few times and absent. Like WTF!? I've only been absent once which was on Thursday. I did come to class late a few times but no longer than 10mins. I swear man ...I was so pissed that I nearly cried. My writing probably don't make much sense right now cause of the bad grammer and everything but whatever. I'm just typing away and I don't really care.

I'm sorry ...I'm just in those stressed out moods at the moment. =[

No comments: