Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Purchases

I just purchased some stuff from Murad. I haven't tried the products out yet but I'm hoping this will work. It's to lighten scar spots or help treat back acne. I don't have a lot of acne on my face or back but I do get zits on my back occasionally. It's gross to even talk or type this out but oh well. lols

I do have flaws ....i mean scars. lols
It's only about 4 scars I want to lighten up.
blahhhhh you freaking scar!

Here are the items that I purchased. Right now they're having free shipping for purchases over $60 plus three samples of other murad products at checkout!
Clarifying Body Spray - $37



Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel - $60

I read the reviews before purchasing this. I don't wanna waste money on something that didn't work for other den not get it at all. I hope this works too! I am not spending $97 for nothing! These two plus the three samples are coming in, in 7-10 days. After a few weeks or so, I'll try to write a review on this. AHHHH pray for me! lols

XOXO

2 comments:

Janel said...

Wow that's a lot of money so they should work. I hope they do! When you get them, please do a review ^_^.

Vanessa said...

OOH! Let me know how the Murad works for you!