Thursday, February 19, 2009

Online Purchases

I just made a few online purchases from MAC, PHILOSOPHY and NARS. It will all arrive somewhere from 5-8 days. Yeah!

Gosh I have been spending TOO much lately anddddd i need to stop. I kind of want to purchase these jeans from Abercrombie for $90 ....but $90 though?! Idk. It's hard finding the perfect jeans.

Here is what I ordered.

MAC :

Hello Kitty Tinted Lip Conditioner
Shade: Pink Fish

Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation
Shade: NC30

Eye Shadow
Shade: Shadowy Lady

Den I seen Fafinette's blog and saw what she wrote about PHILOSOPHY. I immediately made a purchase for it. I hope it works!


Last but not least. I finally purchased the blush from Nars. I've been wanting this for like EVERRRRRRRRRR. I've been soooo lazy with going to the mall and Sephora so I went to Nars.com and got myself one. I got one in Orgasm since I heard a lot of good reviews about it. So yeahh I will be doing reviews on some of the facial stuff and the items from Murad. Pictures will be up soon! =]

1 comment:

ting RN said...

i love the studio sculpt... hope u love it too! my skin i very very sensitive and im suprised it didnt break out with it because i broke out with other MAC foundations. im NC30 too :)