Thursday, May 14, 2009

Online MINI Haul

I finally got my Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC35!
The last time I went to the MAC counter, the lady gave me the wrong concealer(Studio Finish). Plus my shade was out of stock, TWICE! So I figured I'll just save myself from another disappointment and order it online while they were still on stock. I also bought the 266 brush ...just because I've been eyeing it for a while! hehe

These are bad angles to take but I can't help it. My camera's been sucky these days. I'm planning to get myself the Sony Cybershot T700 - 12.0 MP. :))

I also bought this last week WITH the wrong concealer.

Studio Finish Concealer in NC35
252 Concealer Brush
<33

5 comments:

Unknown said...

nice haul girl. Im in need of a good concealer!

Anonymous said...

I love the studio sculpt concealer! :)

Jessicaxo said...

Hey girl! I gave you an award on my page, so check it out!

MAKEUPXA said...

Cute blog!!! I just had to follow..*wink*!

Unknown said...

New follower here, you've got a lot of amazing stuff. =)
I hope you can return the favor