Friday, January 16, 2009

Online Shopping Haul

On Tuesday, I received my Logitech Pro 9000 Webcam. I got a good deal on it too, $68.68. Where can you find the coolest/cheapest price? EBAY! lols. Since getting a new clear webcam ...I suddenly have the urge to not go on blogtv or tokbox. Everything is starting to bore me and well ...I need to get away from this online internet life and go out more often. Gosh it's so addicting, but I can't help but sit there and stare at people talk about their day. Blah!

Today I received my "Everday Minerals" samples. It looks really cute BUT I didn't get a chance to try it out yet. I also received my "Ultimate Bra" from Victoria Secrets. It's not just any bra, its a multi- strap bra. I can change it to 5 different ways and it really pushes your boobs together LOL. The thing is, the lower back straps that they attached with it didn't really work out good on me. It was like I needed bigger boobs to hold the bra together. Ugh this was the whole point of me buying it. >.<


Here's a picture of the samples that I found on google. It's almost 6am and I don't feel like snapping a pic of it ATM. LOL



I'm gonna have to find the pic of the bra I bought later. My stupis internet is being wack!

-----------

Hopefully tomorrow my abercrombie shorts will come in. I ordered this simple, yet cute pair of khaki shorts. It was on sale for 15.90!

http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10051_10901_393303_-1_12695_12205

My shirt from forever21 will be arriving soon toooooo! I can't wait for that anddddd ummmmmmm I also ordered 20 pairs of false eyelashes from ebay. It will be arriving from Hong Kong pretty soon; i hope.

But last but not least. I just ordered "Too Faced Herbal Eye Base & Concealer St. Tropez Tan" from ebay. LOLOL ebay is so BOMB! Not to mention that I am truly a shopoholic! Shoooot I need some retail therapy =(

No comments: