Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MAC Haul <3

So I purchased these items a while back and totally never posted them up. Here's what I got and L-O-V-E!

I'm so glad I bought the 109 brush. This brush seriously is good for foundation. I don't know how I could of lived without this thing! The refined golden is gorgeous and great for summer. I love how it gives me this glowy look.

I went to Philadelphia Premium Outlets on Sunday and guess what!! They have a CCO there!!

CCO HAUL [07-05-09]
The CCO that I went to sucked! They didn't really have a whole bunch of selections like the one at Franklin Mill's Mall. Plus the sales associate was pretty ...weird? She seriously stood next to me and stared at me while I was trying to pick out what I wanted.

My first pigment!
I'm sooooooooooo gonna start collecting more pigments. <3 this color =)

I also bought a coach wallet for only $44 <3 I forgot to take a pic though =[
The retail price was $198!! AHHHH i loveee coach! I'm so going back in 2weeks =)

7 comments:

Cristina. said...

im soooo thinking about collecting pigments too! only cco ones ccuz pshhh $20? lol :) cute haul loved eveythingg

mynameisROTH said...

OMG, i know! LOL
$20 is a lot. I cant wait to get my hands on more of those pigments =)

mszcheysser said...

GREAT HAUL =D And wow! That's a great deal for your wallet :) **New Follower!

Anonymous said...

wow, the coach bag was a steal! Let us see it! And It's so weird because when I went to the cco, the sales person also stared me down and watched my every damn move. (I was the only one in the store) gave me the creeps, i wanted to run out of there lol

KRYSTAL said...

i loooove the haul! and yeah your right, the letterings on the palette is so cheap looking! hahah but im fine with it, just as long as it tells me whats in it.. haha ill probably cover the coastal scents part with Hello Kitty stickers! haha! take care girl, and thanks for commenting!

twinsouls888 said...

i love the haul ^_^ followed you :)

Distinque said...

hope you love your Red Cherry lashes!. OoOo Once you buy a piggie, your going to start collecting. Can't wait to see looks from you using Spritualize!